This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

New format course interface

Started by chunkypuffin, January 31, 2014 · 6 Replies · 365 Views

chunkypuffin

Just wanted to give a huge thumbs up to the new format Coach & Cory. Integrating all the modules into the single interface is excellent. As for the new H2 module, the addition of another view for the PE/SE's is really useful for seeing more detail. Just wanted to compliment you on a job well done. Now I just need to get on with mastering all the elements  :(.

Thanks again for your continued hard work in refining an already excellent product,

 

regards,

 

Craig

Jonathan Horowitz

The email says that the new H2 should be done concurrently with F3 and F4, but also that it should be done with H1 (which says it should be done with F1). H2 also states that its focus is on pancake flexibility/mobility. 

 

My question is would it be wise to get H2 to start working the mobility since it would trickle down to F1 as well?

Jonathan Horowitz

Also, I second that the new format look glorious! 

wheezer

I concur! LOVE the new interface.

 

Also bonus points for the "blocks", for different scenarios.

JokerMan

New Interface is glorious!

IcedDante

I really like the new interface as well. Some things I would like to see personally:

 

Show the iM and the PE/SE on the same page (two video windows with the description).

Remember menu state and make menu more accessible so that users don't have to scroll down to access it and it's expanded/collapsed state remains the same

Matthew777

I agree with the menu remaining open and not collapsing every time.  It's the only thing that irks me with the interface.