In the video for MN/PE5 the athlete's hands are on a bar in the same plane as the bars that support his body. In MN/PE6 the athlete's hands are holding a bar that is forward of that plane, thus slightly closing the shoulder angle. My stall bars will only allow me to use the position in PE5. Is that alright?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
MN/PE6: Same stall bar position as MN/PE5?
Started by Gavin S, January 31, 2014 · 4 Replies · 174 Views
Mine also. Makes it harder as an exercise. If you see the different vids in F2 you'll notice that some are done PE5 position and some PE6. So just go for it, you'll come out stronger because of it. (though I wonder if Coach wouldn't just say it shouldn't matter if you are prepared enough)
Christian said:(though I wonder if Coach wouldn't just say it shouldn't matter if you are prepared enough)
Still wondering? ![]()
Lucky you, I don't even have stall bars, I have to grip on a square-section beam placed at an arbitrary distance from the pole I'm laying my back onto.
The discomfort on my hands beats the one on my abs almost all the time ![]()
I see there has not really been an answer to this one. I've searched the forum for answers for this because this seems to hurt my shoulder joints really much. I read in another thread about a guy that got an exercise between MN/PE5 and MN/PE6 (a kind of V-hang). I don't know if that would solve the problem or if it is the equipment that opens the shoulder joints to a bad angle. I guess I should be happy to at least have access to a stall bars. I just had my second workout on PE6, i am curious about how you have progressed since your posts guys? Has the stall bars been a hindrance?