This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Just starting out

Started by Alrjandro Mendoza, January 31, 2014 · 3 Replies · 99 Views

Alrjandro Mendoza

Hello everyone,

 

So I just got the program yesterday and read everything before starting (or so I thought).  I went through cover, intro, details and the sub in details and finally hit the FSAS.  After understanding the methods I was to implicate I decided to test some of the mastery of the first work out to get a base of where I'm at.  First workout mastery test involeved F/L PE1 sPL/PE1 HBP/PE1 RC/PE1 with of course their mobility counterpart.  I was able to pass all but the RC/PE1 mastery.  I was fairly proud of myself until today when I further investigated the site and notice a link for "Your First Workout."  In it it says to do the mastery as a superset with no breaks, Ugh!  I was giving myself a 60 to 90 second break between worksouts.  For example I did F/L PE1 and the iM then took a break before I proceed to do antoher set of F/L PE1 and the iM.  I did this through all the exercises :( and am now realizing that I may have to redo the test.  I'm new to this so please be gentle when bursting my ego.  I was ready to try out the next set of mastery on the next schedule workout, but I'm thinking thats not the case now.  I guess I'm just looking for confirmation to redo the test.

 

Thanks for putting up with a noob.

Jon Douglas

Yes, you read it right-- no break :) Enjoy~

Alan Tseng

By the way, even if you're not testing for mastery, there should still be no breaks between sets

TANSTAAFL
Hmms said:

By the way, even if you're not testing for mastery, there should still be no breaks between sets

True, but I see no problem with a little extra rest added here and there as long as you are working toward eliminating it.