just recorded this as per the video update on the site.. ​ I think this is closer to being correct?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6gKTWitayo&feature=youtu.be
Bret
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Bret Kennedy, January 31, 2014 · 2 Replies · 167 Views
just recorded this as per the video update on the site.. ​ I think this is closer to being correct?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6gKTWitayo&feature=youtu.be
Bret
I think you might want to pause at the top for one second longer at the top of the hinge. Other than that, it looks pretty good!
Haplix said:I think you might want to pause at the top for one second longer at the top of the hinge. Other than that, it looks pretty good!
Why?
I think the form is good enough to build reps on. Look at your hips, they sink a little for every rep until the last one where you get them up again. And your knees bend in the last rep. Just keep on training with that in mind and it'll be fixed in next workout. Good luck!