This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

powerball and H1

Started by Gerlari, January 30, 2014 · 2 Replies · 222 Views

Gerlari

I have read in some forum that handbalancers use it, and I wonder if it could be useful in our H1 training. For warm up or maybe as a bit of extra work.work.

What do you think?

Jimmy Bellum

I own one since long before handstand 1, it definitely does not make or break my progess but it's a nice tool to play around with. Whether I recommend getting it, can't really tell. I'm sure it can help with (p)rehab.
I read another post on the forum from someone that has more experience with handbalancing than I do and I think he said it's just another tool in the toolbox.
 

Cole Dano

It's more of a rehab/prehab tool than strengthening tool. It's works well in that context, perfect for watching TV prehab along with rubber bands.