This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Tripod form check

Started by Jukkaboy, January 30, 2014 · 6 Replies · 210 Views

Jukkaboy

Hey guys, I just bought H1 yesterday and cant wait to get started. I couldnt wait until tomorrow so I woke up early to test stuff out. Im looking for some feedback on my first try at the tripod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZCQ1o0WDSM&feature=youtu.be

 

- Jukka

Ravn

Looks good to me.

 

By the way, I didn't really see any loose skin. Your last thread about tailbone blisters sort of put an image of a deflated walrus slender person with floppy skin in my head.  :P

Jukkaboy

Oh trust me Ravn its there, but only in particular places. When i pull my skin its quite stretchy haha. But no deflated walrus though;)

Riku Calderón

Jukkaboy,

 

You can still lift your legs to point to the roof and point our toes.

Radek

If you look at the film PE1, you see that Coach's student keeps weight more on forehead.

Alessandro Mainente

lift the shin up as riku said is good to feel the weigth exactly over the head with all the segment aligned.

Jukkaboy

Thanks guys, i just tried your tips. It made it easier to hold!:) gonna attempt mastery tomorrow on this movement:)