This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

hello everyone!

Started by Jason Armand, January 30, 2014 · 3 Replies · 121 Views

Jason Armand

Hey guys! i'm just starting out with F1 and H1 and i'm very excited and enjoy the workouts very much! I herd about coach Sommer and this program on podcast 213 and was very stoked as i have been looking for some formal training on mobility and strength because of a developing shoulder injury and reoccuring neck strain. I've got some crossfit experiance and familiar with 5/3/1 training but my mobility and functional strength just plain stinks :(, I am so greatful for this program as it presents a fresh start on getting fit and being healthy, not to mention being part the community with you fine athletes :), i do have one question if i may, I found it difficult to complete some of the elements in PE1 and was wondering if i should wait until i can complete each element non stop before i progress to week two?

William

welcome to the forum :)

I am not sure, i understand it right, you have problem with mastering the sets with iMs between without rest time?

If so, you could scale back, but when you are at week 2, just go on, when you have problems you can repeat a micro circle(weeks including one week deload) without loosing the road.

Jason Armand

ok so i'm a knucklehead... when I was scrolling though the app on my phone I noticed that I was on week 11! hence the reason why my abbs feel like a drum set at a rush consert :o after I set all workouts too week 1 I blew right though them in about 5 mins, though i'm not near week 11 material I will be bumping up my work outs past week 1 for shure :) thank you so much for your kind advice my friend, i'm just a little slow sometimes.. :blink:

William

haha, i hoped for you, its not week 1 :D

 

 

at my beginning of f1 i started in everything week 1, just to be sure, when you get experience about the programm, you know where to start after mastering one element.