So let's try out---GymnasticsStrengthTraining and English written Topics. Could be interessting.
I'm called Daniel, and live in the south of Germany. I've reached the age of 34, with 80kg (~176lbs) and 175cm (~5'8).
Strength Training, not allway serious, is a part of my life.
I like to do simple Workouts like Squats, Deadlifts, Overheadpress, Pull/Chin-up, Dips...so quite simple. In this part i focused at the moment to hit the 1,5xBW-Frontsquat...some weights to go cause i'm at 1XBW.
But i've learnd to be patient. Last year i've had an arthrosis in the shoulder, maybe from boxing/karate.
Today, 7-8 months later the shoulder is nearly painfree....she don't like the SupportPosition...but it get's better and better 8)
I like to start with the GymnasticsStrengthTraining cause of more variation---i allready started---and WWOOOWHHOO, i like it.
At the moment i train 2 days/week in ONLY in Squats or Deadlifts (most 4 weeks Squat, with very light DL and back) and 3 days/week with gymnastic blended with Sandbag/Kettlebell work.
One Training session most take 30-60 min.
Later in the year, maybe next i will focused on Gymnastic Training....but for know i like to build the strength.
Okay, at the moment im confidend with my progress....but precarious with the gymnastic part.
The right exercise?? The right order??
Thanks for reading so far....and know the "TrainingsPlan"
Joint Mobility / Warm up (JumpingJacks...Swings)
Everyday very light/short session in L-Sit ->Frog-Stand, Headstand Legraise 1x3-5, Handstand 5-10sec, L-Pullup ->inverted->TuckBacklever->skincat->inverted->TuckFront.
T1
Handstand 5x 15-30sec (wall support)
Handstandpress (not ROM) or Press with Kettlebell/Sandbag
(I choose this cause of THE BOOK
BuildingGymnasticBody Page:178..Integrated Training)
Back-Lever Tuck 5x3sec----X sec
RopeClimbing 5x6'
T2
FrogStand 5x10-...30sec
Pushups XR 5x3-5
front Lever Tuck
T3
"Muscle Up" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncGliP5Nfdw&feature=channel_page 4-7x1
L-Sit 5x5-10sec
Leg/Knee Lift 5x5
I#m looking forward for any idea, "criticism".....and a tremendous workout :roll: