I'm a bit confused about the wording in the gymnastics bodies book:
1. In the static strength program design section the book says 'my preference is to perform simple static hold training on a Mon, Tu, Thu, Fri schedule'
Does this mean pick 1 static hold for each day (do each hold once per week), or do all the holds each day (do each hold 4 x per week)?
I have started with the latter so am doing Planche, back lever , L sit, front lever all on 4 days per week, but it's starting to seem like a lot.
2. The book says 'the static strength work should be done immediately preceding the basic strength work' (in the integrated training section)...but later mentions pairing static holds with basic strength moves.
Does this mean I do all the static holds first, then all my basic strength work after that, or do each static hold followed by it's paired basic strength move?
E.g. Planche, back lever , L sit, front lever. Then push up, row, HLL, deck squat
OR
Planche, push up, back lever, row, L sit, HLL, front lever, deck squat?
The answer to this also dictates how I superset, e,g. Do I Superset 2 static moves back to back, then another 2, or superset static/dynamic movements?
Thanks!