This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Deload week IM

Started by RF_Guy, January 29, 2014 · 6 Replies · 184 Views

RF_Guy

Probably should have asked this a long time ago. Should I reduce IM to 50% as well on deload week?

MT Nordic

IM stays the same throughout.

RF_Guy

Thanks!

Joshua Slocum

If I find an iM to be challenging in terms of strength (e.g. some of the later SLS/SE>iM's), I'll deload the iM as well. However, I don't consider the iM mastered until I no longer need the deload for it. 

Ravn

^ +1

Alessandro Mainente

MMMMM the point of Joshua is very nice.

Michael Taylor

Very interesting!

Currently for me, the iM of sPl/SE1 is more strenuous than the frog stand.

I am on deload week at the moment and doing the full 10s on this is still very hard work.

May look into this approach....