This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F1/H1 + metabolic conditioning

Started by Jonathan Horowitz, January 27, 2014 · 1 Replies · 174 Views

Jonathan Horowitz

I'm doing F1 (and will soon start H1) 4-5 days a week, and I would like to also incorporate some metabolic conditioning. My reason for this is that I'm about 15 lbs above where I want to be. I'm dialing in my diet first (since that's where it starts), but I want to incorporate some other things to get my heart rate up. 

 

I'm thinking a rotation of sprints, airdyne, and erg in the form of intervals and sprint sessions 2-3 times a week, depending on the volume in F1 and H1. Does this sound like overkill?

Joshua Slocum

Just keep the intensity level at around medium and you should be fine. Another alternative would be to do cardio 2-3 times a week.