This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE3: Pseudo Planche Pushup

Started by Nacho training, January 27, 2014 · 4 Replies · 340 Views

Nacho training
Hi people,
 
This is my second attempt for mastering the second mesocycle (week 6 today). I notice that I start to pike my hips, specially in the middle of the set. I would like you to critic myself so as to improve those details that I may not be able to see.
 
Thanks!
 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYAs587n6G0

Christian

Maybe some slight piking going on. I found it hard to tell. Let's see what other people say. But nice lean man!

ausswe

I m not sure if that was slight piking or just the back rounding at the end of each rep but it looked good to me otherwise.

ausswe

After watching it again it does seem like you tend to round your back in what I assume to be an attempt to protract just the scapula but otherwise really nice job good lean pretty solid line.

Coach Sommer

Looks good.  Perhaps add a touch more scapular protraction/depression at the top of each rep, but overall nicely done.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer