In the workout settings, can you go back a week?
I went forward on accident and can't figure out how to back up.
Thanks.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by The Hansenator, January 27, 2014 · 2 Replies · 154 Views
In the workout settings, can you go back a week?
I went forward on accident and can't figure out how to back up.
Thanks.
The Hansenator said:In the workout settings, can you go back a week?
I went forward on accident and can't figure out how to back up.
Thanks.
For now you will need to change your settings to reflect the previous week. On the desktop version this can easily be done by changing how many weeks into the block you are. As it syncs across exercises, you only need to input it once. After H2 is released, there will be a forthcoming back button.
How would I go back four weeks? While working on my ROM in SL/ABH I wanted to start over but stay in sync with the deload week. So I tried to change the block from 2 to 1 keeping my two weeks in. After saving and reopening the settings panel I still was in block 2. I tried it serval times - same result. Groundhog Day. Where is my mistake? ![]()
Cheers
Goetz