My workout this week.
Sunday: Just played basketball for more than an hour. I also ran around the court twice
Monday: playing basketball for more than an hour. After that, I went straight to the workout room and worked on my shoulders, chest, biceps, and abs. I did about 2-3 sets of each, 12-15 reps, medium weight. (I only did one exercise for each body part though). When I came home (took about 20 minutes) I did about 3 sets of pushups and reps going to failure.
Tuesday: My chest and arms are sore. I go back and play basketball around the same time for about an 1 hour and 30 mins. While playing, I dislocated my shoulder. No workout today
Wednesday (today): I wake up and my shoulder is killing me. Can't do any kind of stretch or warm-up without it hurting. Besides that, I'm wondering, how long will it take to see any improvement in strength. I want to stop training with weights and do only bodyweight training because I don't want to get big but at the same time, get really strong. I can't do much pull-ups and not flexible.
I really want to get stronger and more flexible (have been doing stretches) so I do some breakdancing moves. (I have alot of questions lol...im new to this)