This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Which block do I need?

Started by David Soto Jr., January 26, 2014 · 3 Replies · 180 Views

David Soto Jr.

Heard about this program on friday bought F1 on saturday. I think I am ready to go I just have one question: 

 

In the workout setting it ask, "Which Block Do You Need?" This is what I need help with. I have no idea. An explanation of what the blocks are or just telling me which block I need will be very helpful. 

 

BTW I am a total newb at this. 

 

Thanks in advance for any help provided. 

Cole Dano

The programming is based on a 12 week cycle with every 4th week a deload week.

 

Block 1 = weeks 1-4 : Low Volume just getting comfortable with an element

Block 2 = weeks 5-8 : Medium Volume, building strength

Block 3 = week 9-12 : High Volume, accumulation of strength

 

As a beginner you'll start everything with block one.

David Soto Jr.
Cole Dano said:

The programming is based on a 12 week cycle with every 4th week a deload week.

 

Block 1 = weeks 1-4 : Low Volume just getting comfortable with an element

Block 2 = weeks 5-8 : Medium Volume, building strength

Block 3 = week 9-12 : High Volume, accumulation of strength

 

As a beginner you'll start everything with block one.

Perfect! Thank you very much! 

Keilani Gutierrez

Hey David, welcome to F1 and GB :)

i'd suggest giving the course a thorough read before starting it(it really is packed with some info you might find you need to read a few times to answer any basic questions and also, play around with some of the mobility exercises and PE's, just dont get yourself hurt in the process!)

anything pertaining to questions or doubts can be posted in the Graduate Studies- Foundation Courses- Foundation One Forum and this thread will be relocated their to further help you along.

As for the blocks, i think you're refering to which exercises are done in what day? am i mistaken?

 

Edit: Cole has you set