This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hello

Started by Sansao, January 25, 2014 · 7 Replies · 132 Views

Sansao

Hi my name is Christian just wanted to start writing a little bit after reading in the forum for a while. I am a sports teacher and started using F1 and H1 for two month now!

I have to say strength and mobility wise it is exactly what I was looking for. Even with the first progression It is great to see results in body and skill development. I do F1 on monday and friday and H1 in between on two days. I am really looking forward to the release of M1 but i think I am one of many.

 

So great to see and read of so many likeminded people here

 

 

Eric Baum

Welcome! =]

Riku Calderón

hi there!

Joakim Anderson

Hello and welcome!

Jon Douglas

Welcome aboard :D

Murray Truelove

Welcome!

Bipocni

Welcome to the forum.

fazool

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy the ride to greater strength and mobility. You won' t be disappointed. You will be pleasantly surprised and humbled at the same time.