I'm not asking you to give away the programming in the second foundation product, but I have a hard time finding info on what's included. It builds on F1 of course, but could anyone share a little on what kind of exercises it will end up with towards the end of the seven different skills?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Where will F2 take me?
Started by Primalisten, January 22, 2014 · 6 Replies · 350 Views
I think it would be very difficult to give you any information without revealing too much., I'll leave it to the GB team.
For what it's worth, I'm really looking forward to it and it gets me closer to F4.
One step closer to being really awesome ![]()
At the end of f2 you will be pretty dam strong IMO but f3 and f4 has some just mind blowing stuff and if you want to reach any of these skills you'll need to go through each level and master it all anyway.
The end progression of f2s sls was a nice surprise for me but f3 is where things start getting crazy for everything. It feels like once you master f2 though you will be fast tracking through the rest of the series.
Some progressions start to become more specific to end goal in f2 as well. All I will say as I'm not sure what else is really allowed.
After completing F2, it's likely that you'll be able to do single reps/short holds of some of the final elements. For example, you might be at a point where you can hold a momentary straddle planche or climb a bit of rope.
In terms of programming, it's still mostly preparatory elements, but in some progressions you'll finally start hitting specific exercises. It's the halfway point in terms of the number of exercises you'll have mastered. In terms of total effort, it might be a bit beyond the halfway point; for the most part progression seems to be a bit faster and smoother in F3/4 compared to F1/2.
Joshua Slocum said:... for the most part progression seems to be a bit faster and smoother in F3/4 compared to F1/2 ...
Figuratively speaking, learning to run and jump tend to proceed much faster once learning to crawl and walk are out of the way. ![]()
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Coach Sommer said:Figuratively speaking, learning to run and jump tend to proceed much faster once learning to crawl and walk are out of the way.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
isn't that the truth! I recently took a huge hit to my volume but now that mobility is starting to fall in it's place, I can feel the rest of F1 will be a combination of challenging due to the further loaded mobility and the increase in intensity. RC/PE6 will be an interesting one, on the other hand, im excited for what's in the later F series, it's starting to get exciting! kind of like when I first got my hands on the course and worked out for the first time.
I'm starting to look forward to what weaknesses this new pool of PE's will bring to the light
working on everything this year so far has been super fun and very educational....most of all, pain free. well, except for the ROM cramps. ![]()