This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE7 Negative body lever straddle

Started by LateStarter@46, January 22, 2014 · 5 Replies · 223 Views

LateStarter@46

Please may I have some clarification -  is this a lay down with the spine unrolling onto the floor, or is it a lay down as a plank?

 

Thank you  :)

 

Whoops, sorry the name of the exercise appears in the title - please would a moderator remove that part? Sorry!

ausswe

come down like a hollow body plank.

Jon Douglas

Plank. Get your PPT and hollow going on so that your back down to heels as much as possible touches the ground at the same time :)

LateStarter@46

Thank you very much guys  :)

I guess it's the harder option then! 

Jon Douglas
LateStarter@46 said:

Thank you very much guys  :)

I guess it's the harder option then! 

Heh, it's better find out now than trying to get away with it in front of Coach ^_^

ausswe

Harder option means stronger result with this it seems :)