So I have been thinking about something, when you are PPT:ing to your maximum and going for a hollow body, can you train for more ROM in the PPT?
The reason I ask is because I have noticed that when doing straight-body work (planks and pushups) I always try to PPT as much as possible yet I still get a slight arch in my lower back. This even happens when I stand fullly erect and PPTing like mad and tensing my glutes and abs as much as I can, and I still can't get a nice straight line from shoulders to hips. There is always a little arch in my lower back.
Now, is this something one can improve or is this just the way my body is? Could it be that I have more mass on my glutes and upper/mid back compared to my lower back? When looking at the guys in the F1 videos they have a much straighter line going on than what I do. Perhaps I am too tense somewhre and this can be fixed by stretching/foam rolling?
Would love an answer to this cuz I keep reviewing my F1 form videos and I am never fully sure if I have correct form or not.
Sorry for the long post but this is really bugging me.