Recommended Mobility Reading

Started by swhitley, January 21, 2014 · 0 Replies · 1,494 Views

swhitley

Hello. Ive realised recently that here at uni as well as the general library I also have access to part of the medicine and physiotherapy library, so I thought I'd take advantage of this. 

 

I'm looking at the moment into fixing my posture and gait (apparently I now walk much straighter but still waddle/walk funny) and thought I'd look for some related books to educate myself more about soft tissue work and stretching and hopefully apply stuff I learn. Even better if something I learn helps sort out whatever is going on in my arm. 

 

I've just checked out a copy of Anatomy Trains 2nd edition and the structural analysis chapter at the back looks excellent, although doesn't seem to really say how to fix problems, just identify them (I've only skimmed so far, may have missed it or its on the DVD).

 

I also already own Kit's Stretching and Flexibility and The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook

 

Any good recommendations to look into?