This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Mini cycles

Started by PrimalMove, January 20, 2014 · 3 Replies · 104 Views

PrimalMove

2 weeks ago I managed to master the 5x36s fl-pe6 portion, but this week(after deload) I failed miserably at 4x48s. I managed to get one set at 48, and the remaining around the 40-42 second mark. Has anyone else experienced this during the big jumps on time? I was thinking maybe:

Week 9

4x40

Week 10

4x44

Week 11

5x44

Week 12

5x22

Then back into the normal week 9-12 cycle.

Bipocni

Let us know how that works out for you.

PrimalMove
Bipocni said:

Let us know how that works out for you.

I was just curious of others opinions...

ausswe

Quite a few people on here who have found the leap to be to big have done what you are doing. It seems to work for a lot.