This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

fl/pe4 question

Started by HamdiC, January 20, 2014 · 2 Replies · 112 Views

HamdiC

"Do not allow feet to lift more than 6-12 inches at most" in the notes.

 

Really?

 

In the official video it seems he's lifting over a foot off the ground on most reps.

 

And I can't seem to really get much of anywhere at only 12 inches off the ground, forget about 6 inches. Judging by the video, as well as my size (I'm 6 feet tall with long legs) it seems more like 1.5 feet is about right.

 

Or is it actually as stated, 6-12 inches?

VegVeg

Try holding the static sHBH with perfect form and low feet and then initiate the roll, worked for me.

 

Also, have some point of reference to estimate the height , like a little stool for example.

HamdiC
VegVeg said:

Try holding the static sHBH with perfect form and low feet and then initiate the roll, worked for me.

 

Also, have some point of reference to estimate the height , like a little stool for example.

Well, I do use something as reference as I'm doing the reps, which is how I noticed this issue. Let me video this and post, maybe that's a better way to approach it. Thanks.