This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

fl/pe13

Started by Brad Mifsud, January 19, 2014 · 3 Replies · 120 Views

Brad Mifsud

Hi,

I'm an exercise away from this but I was playing around and I have to say I do not get it. What am I squeezing to hold myself up there...This is a foreign movement to me and I just seem lost! I hold my lats and try keep my legs on the bar but I just drop down off the bar. I'm a bit lost with the motor pattern on this one!

Petr Dlabac

That is strange. Once i mastered FL PE12 i could hold at least 12sec of FL PE13. But its kind of move i hate a lot, am stuck on 4x20s for a long time.

Brad Mifsud

Ok I think part of the problem is my chin up bar is close to my ceiling so the bar cannot go lower then 3/4 of the way up my shin. In the video the bar appears on the guys thighs so this may have a bit to do with it (along with being weak haha).

Brad Mifsud

Ok that was the issue. I just put my bar on the squat rack and hung from that with the bar against my thighs for 20 seconds. Phew! I was thinking it was impossible haha