Hey guys,
First up apologies if this is in the wrong spot.
I have a friend with rather bad posture. Not just, not good, but really not good. The question is what medical professional is the most qualified to 'fix' such a problem?
Chiro, physio, osteo? any others? Does it need to be a medical professional?
I would like to get her checked out first to see if there are any serious issues. After which if the programming for exercises is lacking, and maybe in addition, another program of some style may be added if the ok is made by the guy getting the money. So on that note what is considered the best method for correcting posture? Stretching, strength or something in between? I have looked at pain free, am reading kit's book at the moment, yoga and of course foundation but I am unsure of the best for posture alignment and best suited for someone who is rather disinterested in physical exercise.
Rambled a bit there but in summary, what is the best professional to see in regards to fixing very bad posture? and what 'do it yourself' style is best suited to achieve the same ends?
Thanks for your thoughts guys!
John