This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

It's... a ABH Form Check

Started by wheezer, January 18, 2014 · 11 Replies · 228 Views

wheezer

Just for something completely different, can you comment on my ABH form?

 

IMG_4502_zps92d6ae54.jpg?t=1390011348

 

Lumbar is definitely the stronger side (those knees are locked). I could squeeze more shoulder girdle arch out of this, but feels like I have plenty of ROM to rock. Got to draw the line somewhere!

 

What do you think?

Keilani Gutierrez

you look beautiful, wheeze. you look beautiful.

Bipocni

That reminds me.  I really need to do a form check one of these days.

 

I tend to just go by feel.  If my legs aren't touching the ground, I'm good to go.

Joakim Anderson

Nice!

TANSTAAFL

Personally(and this only goes for you) I'd like to see your entire face pointed toward the ceiling...but hey, I guess it's not too bad B-) .

wheezer
KeilaniG said:

you look beautiful, wheeze. you look beautiful.

 

:blush:

 

But how's my arch? :P

Keilani Gutierrez
wheezer said:

:blush:

 

But how's my arch? :P

xD! 

 

looks good, only place that really seems that will improve with time will be the thoracic extension

Bipocni

Is this from the first set or the fifth?

TANSTAAFL
Bipocni said:

Is this from the first set or the fifth?

Ha. This is his before dinner active recovery set.

gohei_
TANSTAAFL said:

Ha. This is his before dinner active recovery set.

You sure he's not just chilling, watching some tv?  :P  Similar to how Yaad sleeps in a front lever lol.

Keilani Gutierrez
TANSTAAFL said:

Ha. This is his before dinner active recovery set.

true, you can see him making a pass at whatever is on the table before he's done with his set. :P

wheezer

Haha!

 

OP is a 5s hold totally fresh.

 

Post-fifth set active recovery looks more like...

200525324-001-young-man-lying-on-ground-

 

Still holding that beautiful hip rotation.