This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Skiers

Started by Guest, January 16, 2014 · 6 Replies · 481 Views

Guest

Hi all,

 

I apologise if this is a dumb question but is the rep count 10 reps or 20 reps? Not sure if it should be 5 reps each side or 10 reps each side?

 

Thanks in advance.

El Chino

It's 5 reps a side so 10 total. I got this one wrong to begin with and was wondering why my legs didn't want to do any more deck squats in the latter sets.

Guest

Ah, thank you so much. I have been doing 10 reps a side and it was hell.

Mike71
Jamez said:

Ah, thank you so much. I have been doing 10 reps a side and it was hell.

 

 

I've been doing 10 reps per side this whole time for 20 total.   Yes, it was hell.  No wonder my endurance is lacking on sets four and five.  LOL!
Michael Stanwyck

Not a dumb question! I was looking for the same answer. Boy did I not want to go on after doing 20 skiers. I did that for weeks before I realized I might be a bit off. Thanks for asking!

Everett Carroll

Nice extra credit mobility work @Michael Stanwyck and @Mike Hernandez. ;) 

Michael Stanwyck

It was harder than the deck squats!