This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Coach Sommer, January 15, 2014 · 6 Replies · 95 Views
Current registration is currently 12 for NorCal.
I would like for us to strive to get it to at least 20-25.
Agreed, coach.
Looking at Wolf's and NorCal's FB account there was no mention of the seminar at all.
All seminars after NorCal will have 4 GB ads sent to the host.
-the original 'regional' picture and date used on GB's fb.
-a custom ad with their logo and GB's logo, including some nice graphics. (like the one used for Awaken)
-a custom SEB and EB ad released with our Wrike scheduling.
These ads will be called the "GB seminar marketing kit".
Seems like the host need a bit of help promoting our seminar.
Good ideas Orench. I personally think that strong in-house marketing is key for getting a good turn out.
I had a similar kit that I was sending out and think it helped.
I'm actually very surprised that gyms are being more proactive, as my experience with yoga studios was quite the opposite, where the entire burden of marketing and organising is generally on the studio owners shoulders and not the guest teachers. Payments are also made directly to the studios, so perhaps that's also a motivational influence.
Teachers just show up and teach and generally do little else to help or promote, other than perhaps a mention on their websites.
I also most wonder if us doing so much of the work of organising etc is making our hots lazy in general.
Anyway 12 at Robb's is quite a surprise.
We are at 18 now.
Along with the web 4 graphics (GB marketing kit), I will also include a poster style advertisement that they can print and put around the gym.
GB marketing kit includes:
-regional graphic
-SEB ad
-EB ad
-montage teaser
-a physical ad
It will include their logo as well as GB.