This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Mastery Retesting

Started by Luke Hammond, January 15, 2014 · 3 Replies · 125 Views

Luke Hammond

Hi guys,

Just wondering if I should test mastery for each new exercise after completing the twelve week cycle. I'm only asking this because it seems pointless to start from week one with a new exercise, when I feel as if I could complete the mastery requirements the current one, but had to work through the previous progression.

Just to set my mind at ease...

Christian

Yup, test away till you get stuck, get that, then test to the next one.

Bipocni

Also you don't have to start at week 1.  Although it's generally considered best to start at either week 1, 5 or 9.

Luke Hammond

So just a process of testing till I get stuck, working through the cycle,and then testing the next?

Cheers guys!