Hey guys, since my HS is kinda lacking I want to make sure I get it all right, is this good form and good enough for mastery?
Thanks ^^
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Robmob, January 15, 2014 · 3 Replies · 123 Views
Hey guys, since my HS is kinda lacking I want to make sure I get it all right, is this good form and good enough for mastery?
Thanks ^^
It looks like you're struggling some, quite a bit of movement and some lean to your right. You're on the right track though. If I were you I would spend more time on it until it feels more solid.
Also, try to lock your legs straight and point your toes. Coach said somewhere that when first learning the handstand everything should be tight.
Recently with my headstands I've been working on trying to bring my legs back just to the tipping point where I feel I might fall backwards and correct forwards slightly to find the balance point. Right now it looks like you're leaning a bit too far forward onto your hands and piking just a little bit.
Thanks guys, ill keep that in mind when I do it next week, altough its normal that the form wasnt 100% perfect as this was my last set. But anyways, thanks for the info.
^^