I have recently started Foundation 1 and i'm committed to it at week 9. I'm pretty sure that I'm not nailing the form on pretty much everything. I'm hoping there might be someone in the Los Angeles area who would be willing to meet once a week for an hour or so to look at my form and give me feedback. I'm in Silverlake and would be happy to discuss a rate to make it worth while.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Looking for Los Angeles GST Trainer
Started by flipson, January 14, 2014 · 4 Replies · 139 Views
If you video yourself, the folks on this forum will be more than happy to critique your form for free!
Joshua Slocum said:If you video yourself, the folks on this forum will be more than happy to critique your form for free!
Don't underestimate the critiques from our fellow GST trainees. A good bit of the people here are really knowledgeable about the movements and have received helped from Coach Sommer during seminars.
Like Josh said, just record yourself and post it, and you will receive great feedback.
Flipson come to Crossfit South Bay in Torrance, Ca. Be there at 12:45 on Tuesday. I'll take a look at your form and you can have fun with a lot of cool movement practitioners. No need to pay.
Thanks for this offer Somalie. Unfortunately, I'll be at work tuesday afternoon. Thanks again!