wut?
Anyone else feels like this?
yes, slightly mad. ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by VegVeg, January 14, 2014 · 5 Replies · 198 Views
wut?
Anyone else feels like this?
yes, slightly mad. ![]()
Just wait till next week. This happens to me all the time some deload weeks are super easy, others everything feels heavy. More often than not the following week things feel stronger than ever.
For me, I learned yesterday it might be a mental thing. You think "oh it's a deload week, and will be slightly less intense..." the movements don't change, just the volume.
Yeah, it happens sometimes. Lack of sleep, improper nutrition, just a bad day may be the reasons behind it... but deload definitely must be felt less intense overall. If you continue feeling deload as HARD as normal weeks, then maybe you're doing a minicycle higher of your current level of strenght. I knew this thanks to PPP and week 12; those 5x5 were killing me, so I just back a minicycle and fine. I'm not saying that it's the same scenario, but be careful.
I usually do, but it's because I developed that fatigue in the previous three weeks.
Sometimes I'll get this for my first sessions of the deload week, but I usually feel pretty good by my second half of the deload week, or at least by the end of it. Unless I've been short-changing myself on recovery--e.g. poor sleep or nutrition--or just been working harder than I can recover from.