http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61cY1ILv60k#t=2m48s
You thought inside squats were hard?
Started by Joshua Slocum, January 13, 2014 · 11 Replies · 3,556 Views
The whole video is worth a watch - there's a lot of impressive strength and flexibility going on.
It's been a couple years since I first saw that, and it's still the most impressive back bend I've ever seen.
#slowclap
Does anyone wish they had two twins to randomly do 1:34? No? Anyone? cricket sounds
i dunno but the first time i watched it i thought it was an horro video ![]()
amazing mobility...
First minute I thought you were just putting us on, making us watch some random old singers.
Nice stuff, cool exit...
the song at the end reminded me of Tom&Jerry ![]()
Amazing ![]()
1:34 FL/SE45 <iM
This video is strange and unnerving. I am not happy.
What the...I'm speechless.
Does anyone wish they had two twins to randomly do 1:34?
Triplets...could be fun. I mean, entertaining...to watch. ![]()