This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form check - HS/PE1 + iM, WP-FKP-WR-FTP/PE3

Started by jshaw, January 13, 2014 · 2 Replies · 95 Views

jshaw

HS/PE1 36 seconds (first of four sets)

HS/PE1>iM 10 seconds (first and third of four sets)

I tried to get a couple different angles on the iM.  Should my grip be more narrow?  I need to get a straight bar, all I have right now is this curl bar which limits me to that grip width, or a 45 lb Olympic bar that's too heavy for me to do this at the moment.

 

 

WP-FKP-WR-FTP/PE3 3 reps each (first of four sets)

I do these in a giant set to cut down on time. 

 

Joakim Anderson

Change the videos from private to unlisted!

jshaw
Joakim Anderson said:

Change the videos from private to unlisted!

I knew something wasn't right.  They should be good now.  Thanks.