This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Thanks Foundation series!

Started by DBeckerman, January 13, 2014 · 1 Replies · 190 Views

DBeckerman

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share a moment that I needed in my training to spur me on.

Recently I have been going through the psychological battle of not feeling as though I was getting anywhere in my gymnastic training. However, after my last two Judo classes we have had to do some type climbing. Well in the spirit of team bonding I thought why not! Well I managed 2 15' climbs without using my feet!

I am still currently on RC PE4 so I was a little surprised when it happened. Also I have had no elbow soreness either!

Before I couldn't even climb a rope well using my feet. So Thank you for the foundation series!

Thanks for listening and I hope others are having similar enlightening moments in their training.

Cheers,

DB

Joakim Anderson

Same here. Early RC progressions made single sets of rope climbing very easy!