So I found myself doing both H1 and F7 varying between 3-6 days a week for the past 3 GST cycles(with physical work btw) and have still found that I progressed but when I looked again closely at the mapping for what to follow on the new GB app online...apparently I've been "doing it wrong" even though I feel fine and recover just fine.
I'd like to hear the advanced and more qualified athletes (and coaches) on here to give a nay or yea for continuing onward as I have previously or should I immediately switch to what has been programmed?
I was wondering if someone can actually handle a fluctuation between it being normal to a massive volume like this IF they have switched to a light sedentary style of life & work and have nothing better to do but improve on skills now alongside the actual ability to recover so well? Specifically 3-6 days per week combined H1 + F7 same day? I would like the ability to expend as much energy as I could as I will be sitting for very long periods of time in the near future.
I have stopped lifting weights altogether due to the lack of time for powerlifting and shifting my time/energy expenditure into relearning it in a more logical comprehensible way to really include it into GST as it seems there is not really a way to get away with it unless you do exactly what Coach has programmed into his systematic way. (Asides recovery and separation of time for that to happen)
Again anyone with experience doing it more than what was actually directed or recommended would be great.
(Thanks in advance)
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Question About Advanced Recovery For The Rather Sedentary
Started by strongyetagil3, January 13, 2014 · 1 Replies · 298 Views
Your own body is the expert on what is best for you.
If you feel fine and are progressing, there is no issue. Everyone's recovery ability is different.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer