There seems to be quite a disbalance in my F1 practice. FL, SL, MN and sPL are all at PE1. But RC at PE6 and HBP at PE3 week 9. In case of HBP I think I will be able to continue to PE6 very quickly after I am done with PPPU. What should I do once these two elements are mastered at PE6? Should I start training only those two at F2 level? Or wait until other exercises catch up before continue to F2. Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Disbalance in F1 progression.
Started by RF_Guy, January 12, 2014 · 2 Replies · 233 Views
keep training them to their appropriate level(if HBP is at PE3 and RC is at 6, thats not an issue) and if some elements are in F2 then that's fine ![]()
This is completely normal, keep moving forward.