London seminar - for attendees (by attendee)

Started by Christian, January 10, 2014 · 14 Replies · 5,887 Views

Christian

Hi all. Who's staying at the travellodge?

Should we meet tomorrow morning in the reception area and go to the place together?

Around 7:30-8 if that is a good time?

Cole Dano

The Travelodge has a really good breakfast BTW.

Murray Truelove

Welcome to London!

 

Remember to queue and fanny doesn't mean bum here.

ChrisUK

Man I'm so frustrated, I live in London when not at college, but I go back to the US on the 12th...otherwise I would be attending. 

 

Just missing it by a few hours and I can't dish out 1k for 1 day ;) I sure hope Coach is planning another London seminar!

piotro

ChrisUK one more is planned this year as far I know, so no worries.

ChrisUK

That's good to know. I didn't see it in the seminar list on the website, do you happen to know the tentative dates?

Cory Fair

July. Read your newsletters! :)

Christian

Anybody arrived yet?

Mats Trane
Christian said:

Anybody arrived yet?

I wish! Have a good seminar everyone! Post some pics!

Christian

Come on Mats, it's 2 hours away :-) You can sleep in my room.

Markus Klein

Hi Christian,

I also stay at the Travellodge.

We can walk to the Crossfit facility (ca. 200 meters/5 minutes).

I will be at the reception by 8 am.

Looking forward to meet you.

Markus

Cole Dano
Markus Klein said:

Hi Christian......

Looking forward to meet you.

Markus

 

Words you'll regret saying ;)

Adriano Augusto

Have a good seminar! I will be there in July with some spanish friends! 

ajgregory
Adriano Flo said:

Have a good seminar! I will be there in July with some spanish friends! 

Likewise (though without the Spanish friends :P )

Christian
Cole Dano said:

Words you'll regret saying ;)

He did ;-)