This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

hspe2im struggle

Started by edna, January 10, 2014 · 1 Replies · 122 Views

edna

Hi all,

 

I am really struggling to improve this.

 

I actually went ahead onto pe3 and can do that up to 60s and the im not too badly as well :unsure: . My flexion is relatively ok, I think. This was probably an error to go ahead at this point instead of really concentrating my efforts on improving this lack of extension.

 

 

I have headstands and forearm headstands at 5x60s no worries. How do I proceed with headstands in terms of reps/sets while addressing im? I clearly have a lot of work to do. Well maybe now I am just admitting to my problem maybe I can solve it in 3 months... I am not confident though.

 

Any words of counsel would be hugely appreciated.

 

Thanks,

edna

 

 

Bipocni

Is that bar unweighted?  Even a very light weight makes a huge difference to muscle activation.

 

The cue to rotate your arms so that your elbow pits are facing the floor has helped a lot of people master this one instantly.

 

Don't stress over lacking extension.  Pretty much all of us do.  You'll get there eventually.