This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

OMG I can touch my toes!

Started by KingJR, January 9, 2014 · 3 Replies · 246 Views

KingJR

The title pretty much says it all. Thank you MN/iM PE2!! You've helped me accomplish what even Yoga hadn't made me able to do! Getting closer and closer to nailing that correct straddle up form!!

Richard Hamilton

Nice one! Won't be long until I can get my hands flat on the floor either... for the first time in my life! It feels good to be more mobile doesn't it! :)

Niko

Just wondering how did you master PE1 iM if you couldnt touch your toes?

wheezer
Niko said:

Just wondering how did you master PE1 iM if you couldnt touch your toes?

 

PE1&2 iM are deceptively different to each other. PE1<iM involves standing in a straddle and stretching different hamstring muscles (including gracilis). Mastering that, touching the floor front-on with feet together is a new challenge.

 

Not long ago, I could stiff leg windmill down to my first knuckle, but couldn't bend/curl myself enough to fingertip the ground with feet together.