This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

(F1 + H1) x 2 + IM x 3 = ...

Started by RF_Guy, January 8, 2014 · 3 Replies · 219 Views

RF_Guy

I was wondering if adding just integrated IM in H1/F1 practice on days off would be beneficial. As most people here I am mostly limited by mobility... at least for now. Maybe even some additional stretches specifically to address most "ungifted" areas.

 

Thanks!

ausswe

Yes I believe quite a few people have a separate day for the ims and stretching/limbering I just started doing that and it seems to help tremendously for me.

Joshua Slocum

Depends on the movement. Some will be fine, but others might not be. If you notice fatigue or pain starting to accumulate, you'll need to back off a bit. 

Rob SFO

I try to do iMs first thing after waking up in the morning and before going to bed.  I do pick and choose what I do though, depending on  which PE level I'm at, recovery, etc.

 

For the iMs that I need particular work on (holding me back from progressing), I will do multiple times throughout the day as long as they aren't too taxing.  Swivel Hips is a great example.