I am starting F1 however my dipping strength is much higher than that of other areas, should i just do a dipping variation from F2 that suits my ability's better or do I have to stick with F1 until my other areas have improved?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by James Dunn, January 8, 2014 · 4 Replies · 152 Views
I am starting F1 however my dipping strength is much higher than that of other areas, should i just do a dipping variation from F2 that suits my ability's better or do I have to stick with F1 until my other areas have improved?
Just work through all the F1 HBP progressions and if you've mastered each PE and it's iM you're good to continue with F2 while the other elements catch up.
Like Richard said, work every PE from number 1 and on. Your dips won't get much worse during the time you dedicate to mastering the pushup variations, and what little you lose will be back fast as soon as you're back on the dips again.
I will third that. I've done no dips since last June and having finally got enough lean on PE3 am starting to fly through the dipping exercises from PE4 onwards.
Okay, thank you for the help ![]()