hi to all and apologizes for this stupid question(s)
I tried searching for this in the search box
Basically i have a question regarding the Ido Portal "basic shoulder ROM and stabilization" video.
(thanks Bipocni)
1. regarding the "10 inward and outward rotations and the 'pulses' " that he does in basically the Y,T,I position but standing up;
Why is it that the resistance is coming from "behind"? I mean if a person lays facing down on a bench and does the prone trap raise aka the Y part of the Y,T,I's the resistance is in "front" or underneath them.
The Y,T,I's are done for the upper back, or at least they hit the upper back when done in a prone position.
And the way that Ido does it in this video I would think that the chest is getting stimulated, and as far as I know (or feel actually) a person can never get enough upper back work.
If the kind folk here could help me understand the concept i would be very grateful.
thank you