This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Cossack Squats - 5x10r per leg or total?

Started by azey47, January 7, 2014 · 28 Replies · 1,242 Views

gohei_
mcneuen said:

Does that mean, then, that the each squat of the twisting squats is one rep? So 10 total rather than 10 each direction?

I Believe That's what the course says.

mark

This particular PE has been great for volleyball endurance.

Murray Truelove

I'm stuck on twisting squats so working up to 10r each leg. Loving both the PE and the IM though, really improving my flexibility and mobility. Also working on getting really deep into the squat position.

 

I'm certain both of these will always stay in my warm up.

mcneuen

Well one benefit I found of misconstruing the count is that after mastery of 20 cossack squats followed by 20 twisting squats, mastery of 10 side to side squats and 5 inside squats was easy on the first try.  Literally easy.  It's nice that no effort is wasted in this program!  On to speed skaters.