This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC IM

Started by Jon Douglas, January 7, 2014 · 5 Replies · 288 Views

Jon Douglas

Hi all,

So I was playing around with the single arm hanging rotation today (course not in front of me , on phone) and on a whim as i reached full turn pulled up to one arm BL. Surprised myself by getting pretty good Rom and hold time.

I was wondering though what kind of strain I am putting onto my shoulders, whether this is something that I should do regularly, sparingly or regard as a progression from this mobility element.

Appreciate any thoughts as always :)

Coach Sommer

In your case, there should be no issues at all.  Well done.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Joakim Anderson

Nice unexpected achievement. :)

Jon Douglas

Cheers. I'll take a video next time I try it. I'm no Yaad but it's still a cool party trick :)

B1214N

I've done these before and they are great for OACs with a supinated grip throughout the whole ROM. 

Joakim Anderson
Jon Douglas said:

Cheers. I'll take a video next time I try it. I'm no Yaad but it's still a cool party trick :)

 

Looking forward to seeing it. I get additional ROM when doing them too, although not as much as you. Feels really good on the shoulder.