This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

ABH Form

Started by Keilani Gutierrez, January 6, 2014 · 7 Replies · 240 Views

Keilani Gutierrez

Hey guys

 

just posting up the most recent post mobility tests of my ABH. I have a clip I'll de uploading of trying some rocks with the new ROM.

 

I can see some improvements made, but the reason im posting is to get your POV's on where I should keep focusing. 

 

latest mobility for this has been:

1. lacrosse ball
2. Kit Laughlin hip flexor stretch
3. Kneeling hip flexor stretch
4. glute bridge
5. prone leg pulses

 

 

what do you guys think?

Riku Calderón

Looks good. Feed together and you are good to go!

Keilani Gutierrez
Riku Calderón said:

Looks good. Feed together and you are good to go!

hahaha good catch

wheezer
KeilaniG said:

hahaha good catch

 

Gotta cover the mirror on your wardrobe. :P

 

Maybe ankles together are a better cue - looks like you turn one foot inward to push feet together.

Murray Truelove

I notice you first raise your feet (I assume this is from Kits ques) then your chest and finally your arms. What benefit have you noticed from doing it this way? 

LateStarter@46

Very nice!

Keilani Gutierrez
Murray Truelove said:

I notice you first raise your feet (I assume this is from Kits ques) then your chest and finally your arms. What benefit have you noticed from doing it this way? 

I do it, just cause and no particular reason at all. :P 

Keilani Gutierrez
wheezer said:

Gotta cover the mirror on your wardrobe. :P

 

 

this made me crack up so hard when i saw that! #can'tunsee