Are you guys using my.gymnasticbodies.com to schedule your workouts? I'm using the "This Week's Assigned Workouts" feature but somehow it doesn't seem to be switching to a new week on monday. Might this be a problem because I'm in GMT timezone?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Timezone and "This Week's Assigned Workouts"
Started by Luzian, January 6, 2014 · 4 Replies · 127 Views
Cory told me that you have to manually advance the weeks in the web app. This adds flexibility, so you won't have to reenter your settings if you have to repeat a week.
Speaking of which, I'll go advance the week right now.
Thanks Ravn, I didn't realize that and didn't see that button ![]()
Doesn't work if you only advance on some exercises and not others though ![]()
ausswe said:Doesn't work if you only advance on some exercises and not others though
Cory said that this is going to be more flexible in the future. So I hope this is coming also ![]()