50s V-sit with 8kg add

Started by Lucas Abner, January 4, 2014 · 6 Replies · 3,794 Views

Ravn

Beautiful v-sit, well done sir!

Would you mind sharing a few tips, as to how you achieved that degree of active flexibility?

Lucas Abner
Before I practiced kung fu, I think it gave me some flexibility to do a v-sit, however, after this, I created several exercises to improve it (did also basic exercices, how v-ups, elevation of legs sitting in floor), followed very flexibility training every day (flexible front leg), between exercises in which I make today is this; 

 

Bipocni

Boss mode.  A couple times it looked like you were going to press into a manna.  Do you think a manna would be possible to achieve just by counterbalancing with ankle weights?

Lucas Abner

yes, when the v-sit pass than 90 degree with weight, is more easy go for horizontal =D

ausswe

That is some spectacular flexibility.... My legs are so tight I have to bend my knees to pick something up off a table :P

Ravn
ausswe said:

That is some spectacular flexibility.... My legs are so tight I have to bend my knees to pick something up off a table :P

Lol!