This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL SE4 check

Started by thenail001, January 4, 2014 · 3 Replies · 300 Views

thenail001

Trying to gauge how much hip extension we need on these... in the course video shins are parallel to the ground but this is dependent on how much active knee flexion you're capable of (which in my case is pathetically small).

 

I'm doing L to planche as opposed to extended holds because if I overdo the extended isometrics I start getting forearm splints.

 

 

Thanks, all feedback welcome

Ravn

You got forearm splints from following foundation? It sounds like you may have progressed quicker than your body agrees with?

Joakim Anderson
Ravn said:

You got forearm splints from following foundation? It sounds like you may have progressed quicker than your body agrees with?

 

My thought too. I think mastering planche should be strengthening enough to be ready for this.

P5yx

stop training hands backwards until you are able to straddle planche!