This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE2>iM question

Started by Griswold, January 4, 2014 · 4 Replies · 154 Views

Griswold

I have recently conquered deck squats with the integrated mobility, so this last week I've been working on cossack squats. I don't have any problems with cossack squats. The integrated mobility (twisting squats) isn't much of a problem either, but the twisting motion is really hard on my heels because I train barefoot. I've tried the carpet in my basement and the concrete, but both seem to chafe my feet. Have you guys found a solution to performing the integrated mobility without pain?

 

Thanks

 

-Griswold

Ravn

Wearing socks will solve your problem.

Bipocni

Doing them on paving stones is a great preparatory exercise.  Once you get used to the EXTREME PAIN from that, doing them on carpet is actually quite relaxing.

Griswold

I rewatched the video a couple of times and I noticed that he rotates on his forefeet as opposed to his heels. 

 

I'll be doing that next time with my socks on as well.

 

Thanks guys

RJS
Ravn said:

Wearing socks will solve your problem.

same