https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKXDdAqykLY It's he again. 0:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7eVvMTXlnk He is a Serbian guy.Szarka Ãkos helps him with rope 0:43
What do you guys think?
Started by fiti987, January 3, 2014 · 8 Replies · 4,719 Views
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKXDdAqykLY It's he again. 0:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7eVvMTXlnk He is a Serbian guy.Szarka Ãkos helps him with rope 0:43
What do you guys think?
It prevents him from falling into FL, thereby using the same muscle as FL, at least this is what I think. So if you can do FL, you can do the assisted CTI. CTI is still impossible, though.
That one arm assisted CTI is much easier than a OAFL. I've done an assisted CTI where I had my feet blocked from lifting to FL and it was much easier than a FL.
I think it's silly and those videos have other strength holds that are much more impressive.
would you be impressed by a one arm planche if someone held my feet?
what does CTI stand for
Close to impossible
CTI cyclic threads. I love them.
So the assisted CTIs are easiers than front levers.. Whooooa I didn t expext that.
I think the normal CTI is possible, but we call it Victorian cross. Or victorian cross on a sttraight bar. It would be very very hard.
And about the original bar CTI: In my opinion if you have bone crushing grip and you can create engought friction it would be possible.